Award Winning Author

My Photo
Karen Dales is the Award Winning Author of "The Chosen Chronicles" which include "Changeling: Prelude to the Chosen Chronicles," "Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen Chronicles," and "Shadow of Death: Book Two of the Chosen Chronicles." She is currently at work on "Thanatos: Book Three of the Chosen Chronicles" and a Historical Romance set in Edo Japan.
Karen loves receiving emails from fans. If you'd like to email her:

karendales@karendales.com

www.karendales.com

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hallowe'en's 4000 Likes GIVEAWAY!

In appreciation of all my fans, I am offering this wonderful Giveaway! Hope you'll celebrate the Hallowe'en season by entering. Good luck to everyone!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this wonderful milestone! May you enjoy continued success and joy with lots more good books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENTERED!!! Congrats on 4000!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU TOO!! My favorite time of year!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This time of year is so great! Thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I will be honest and say that you are a new-to-me author. I am looking forward to reading your books. PNR is my fav and I am sure you and your books will be joining my lists of favs.

    Deb
    mammy4423@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete