Award Winning Author

My photo
Karen Dales is the Award Winning Author of "The Chosen Chronicles" which include "Changeling: Prelude to the Chosen Chronicles," "Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen Chronicles," and "Shadow of Death: Book Two of the Chosen Chronicles." She is currently at work on "Thanatos: Book Three of the Chosen Chronicles" and a Historical Romance set in Edo Japan.
Karen loves receiving emails from fans. If you'd like to email her:

karendales@karendales.com

www.karendales.com

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Polaris23 Day Two

I can't believe that I am awake and typing this. Please excuse any and all spelling and/or grammar errors that may and will occur. Today was a freakin' fantastic day that started early in the morning and went well into the evening. I am TIRED! But really stoaked about the whole day.

We sold a lot more books today and I have to say a big thank yous to my marketing goddess, my publicity/web goddess and my tech god. You guys rock.

Today I spent my day tethered to my table to talk with fans and sell books. I was only allowed away just to go to the washroom.:) I did bring a box of my numbered special editions and sold few of them. Most of the books were non-numbered.

The highlight of my day is that Claudia Black happily accepted a copy of my book! I'm so thrilled! Claudia Black is going to read my book!

Other awesome highlights: at the vampire panel (I wasn't on it) my book came up in the discussion which sent an interviewer over to my booth. I got a nice 10 minute interview! WHOOT. When it's out on the 'net I'll make sure everyone hears about it.:)

I'm also going to be interviewed again tomorrow by another company.:)

I was also really shocked and honoured that a fan drove 1 1/2 hours to Polaris just to get a copy of my book!

So far it's been a great experience and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. Wish me luck!


Karen Dales
Author
"Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen"
karendales@thechosenchronicles.com
Website:
http://thechosenchronicles.com
Buy On Amazon.com:
http://bit.ly/SBz2
Buy On Createspace:
https://www.createspace.com/3387185

No comments:

Post a Comment