Award Winning Author

My photo
Karen Dales is the Award Winning Author of "The Chosen Chronicles" which include "Changeling: Prelude to the Chosen Chronicles," "Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen Chronicles," and "Shadow of Death: Book Two of the Chosen Chronicles." She is currently at work on "Thanatos: Book Three of the Chosen Chronicles" and a Historical Romance set in Edo Japan.
Karen loves receiving emails from fans. If you'd like to email her:

karendales@karendales.com

www.karendales.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Audio Book?

I've been asked a lot lately about whether or not my novel will be turned into an audio book. I DO want to do this and I have the technology living in my home, run by a professional sound engineer.

The questions I have floating in my mind is this:
1) Should I impose on my husband's AMAZING multimedia godlike powers again?
2) How many people would want me to do this, ie. is there really a market.
and
3) I'm heard of some authors reading the book themselves. I think this would be fun, but would it be appropriate for me to be the reader.

What say all of you?

1 comment:

  1. Hi :)
    Answer to 1: Yes. He's your partner.
    Answer to 2: You could sell it online yourself?
    Answer to 3: Depends on your voice.
    You could record your voice & see if it "works".
    :)
    Thanks for sharing.
    twitter.com/RKCharron
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete