Award Winning Author

My photo
Karen Dales is the Award Winning Author of "The Chosen Chronicles" which include "Changeling: Prelude to the Chosen Chronicles," "Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen Chronicles," and "Shadow of Death: Book Two of the Chosen Chronicles." She is currently at work on "Thanatos: Book Three of the Chosen Chronicles" and a Historical Romance set in Edo Japan.
Karen loves receiving emails from fans. If you'd like to email her:

karendales@karendales.com

www.karendales.com

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Amazon Review

This is the FIRST review of my book from a fan on Amazon.com When I read this my jaw dropped open in surprise!


5.0 out of 5 stars
Loved it! I didn't want this story to end..., July 19, 2009
This is a very rich novel; beautifully written. It is the kind of book that you won't want to put down--and that you won't ever want to end. Filled with romance, mystery, deception, and surprises, Karen Dales does a wonderful job of making the reader understand and care about the characters in her story. I was quickly drawn into the story, eagerly discovering the secret histories of each character and wondering what choices each would make. It was easy to become emotionally connected to them, even to the extent of becoming frustrated with some of the stubborn and bewildering traits a few of them displayed! The main characters were quite endearing, and perhaps I became a bit too attached to them.

Angel of Death is an exhilarating story in which Karen Dales seamlessly blends beautiful descriptive pieces into a fast-paced story. I was never bored or tempted to skim through this book--not once! I believe Angel of Death is destined to be a classic, and would make a wonderful movie production.

And, of course, I want the next book in the series to be published right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment