Award Winning Author

My photo
Karen Dales is the Award Winning Author of "The Chosen Chronicles" which include "Changeling: Prelude to the Chosen Chronicles," "Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen Chronicles," and "Shadow of Death: Book Two of the Chosen Chronicles." She is currently at work on "Thanatos: Book Three of the Chosen Chronicles" and a Historical Romance set in Edo Japan.
Karen loves receiving emails from fans. If you'd like to email her:

karendales@karendales.com

www.karendales.com

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Onwards and Upwards

Today, under the advice of my marketing Goddess and because I really, really wanna go, I sent off my cheque to "Anticipation: The 67th World Science Fiction Convention" being held in Montreal August 6th to 10th.

My fingers are crossed in the hopes that they will still have some space for me. If they do, then please cross your fingers that I'll be able to take the extra time off of my day job. I am so finding that my job is interfering with my career!LOL

I'll update everyone on this as soon as I know.

On the publishing front, the publisher has acknowledged that they received everything they were supposed to receive and that I will be getting a digital proof soon. Once I sign off on that then they send me a galley which I'll have to sign off on. I'm getting closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment