Award Winning Author

My photo
Karen Dales is the Award Winning Author of "The Chosen Chronicles" which include "Changeling: Prelude to the Chosen Chronicles," "Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen Chronicles," and "Shadow of Death: Book Two of the Chosen Chronicles." She is currently at work on "Thanatos: Book Three of the Chosen Chronicles" and a Historical Romance set in Edo Japan.
Karen loves receiving emails from fans. If you'd like to email her:

karendales@karendales.com

www.karendales.com

Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm so thrilled!

The back cover and spine to my novel are all done and it looks amazing! I wish I could post the back cover up here, but I don't have the files! :( That's okay.

It took a while to see what was going to be written, but it looks really good and what's better is that it's a catchy read.:)

Now all I have to do is finish the final edit of the manuscript and then everything is all good to go to the printers! I'm really excited, yet, there is the nagging fear of finally letting my novel, something I worked so long and hard on, get into the public eye. I guess it can be akin to letting you kid finally move out or the like. I don't know...my son is just starting school. But, all in all, it looks like the novel may be ready for release earlier than anticipated.

After the printers get there will be one last thing for me to do...go over the galley and do any last minute edits/changes before signing off on it! Then I pat the baby on the bottom and send it out the door.:)

I would have posted this earlier, but a nasty lung infection was a birthday present from my son. I spent most of the week hacking my lungs out and sleeping (when I wasn't at work...yep...I still had to go to work).

I plan on posting more as time goes on.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment