Award Winning Author

My photo
Karen Dales is the Award Winning Author of "The Chosen Chronicles" which include "Changeling: Prelude to the Chosen Chronicles," "Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen Chronicles," and "Shadow of Death: Book Two of the Chosen Chronicles." She is currently at work on "Thanatos: Book Three of the Chosen Chronicles" and a Historical Romance set in Edo Japan.
Karen loves receiving emails from fans. If you'd like to email her:

karendales@karendales.com

www.karendales.com

Monday, February 2, 2009

Exhausted postings

It has finally occurred to me. I am pushing myself way too much and too hard.

I realized this while at work today. I walked to work as I usually do, and then proceeded to yawn, nod, and nearly fall asleep.

You know when you're so tired you actually feel sick. That's me right now. So you're probably wondering what I'm doing on here. Very simply put...I'm waiting to get my son to sleep and then I'm off.

But a big part of me wants to do more work for my marketing and promotions of my novel. The cover designs are going to be done soon so that keeps me excited. I have to do one last edit before the galley and then do the galley edit. Just thinking about doing all these things makes me want to stay awake. But I know one thing...if I don't hit the hay soon, my husband is going to knock me unconscious so I can stop looking so dreadful. LOL

'Night All!

No comments:

Post a Comment