Award Winning Author

My photo
Karen Dales is the Award Winning Author of "The Chosen Chronicles" which include "Changeling: Prelude to the Chosen Chronicles," "Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen Chronicles," and "Shadow of Death: Book Two of the Chosen Chronicles." She is currently at work on "Thanatos: Book Three of the Chosen Chronicles" and a Historical Romance set in Edo Japan.
Karen loves receiving emails from fans. If you'd like to email her:

karendales@karendales.com

www.karendales.com

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Edit, Edit, Edit

The back cover to my novel is almost complete and if I like it then I sigh off on it.:)

Now, one big task is before me before my novel goes to print - I have to go through it and do any last changes and edits.

I can't believe I'm almost done and I'll be holding my novel in my hands in a matter of months! I'm already getting so many folks interested in reading it! Thank you all!

I've also been kicking around the idea of doing a book plate for it. I know many folks love having their editions autographed and in this day and age, with ordering off the internet, it's hard to get this done, but I may have a way to do this. Keep posted and I'll let you know once the details are all worked out.

Until then, I'm trying to find as much time as I can to do this edit, sign off on the covers and then it's out of my hands until the galleys come to me.

Karen Dales
Author
"Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen"
Release - Summer 2009
www.thechosenchronicles.com
karendales@thechosenchronicles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment