Award Winning Author

My photo
Karen Dales is the Award Winning Author of "The Chosen Chronicles" which include "Changeling: Prelude to the Chosen Chronicles," "Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen Chronicles," and "Shadow of Death: Book Two of the Chosen Chronicles." She is currently at work on "Thanatos: Book Three of the Chosen Chronicles" and a Historical Romance set in Edo Japan.
Karen loves receiving emails from fans. If you'd like to email her:

karendales@karendales.com

www.karendales.com

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Copyright Alright.

Today, in the mail, I received the certification of registration of copyright for my novel. It looks all nice and official and makes me shiver with excitement that the process of seeing my novel in print and distributed to so many bookstores is becoming going along nicely.

Tried to call my publisher to ask some questions as to what is next expected of me, but they weren't in. Gotta love winter when a huge snowstorm can make it next to impossible for so many folks to work. Not for me, tho...had to work at the conventional job. Some of the perks of working walking distance from the biz.

Tonight, if other obligations are put to bed early, they'll be more work on the cover design. Also, I'll be kicking around an idea for the book trailer. I like the idea, but now I have to really sit down and write it. WAV Design Studios will be doing it. I just have to write what I want and get it signed off by Dark Dragon.

So much to do and lots of time to do it, but I so want to do it all now.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment